Terms and conditions
1. The commencement of any service provided by Purr-fectly happy pet care means that you have read, understood and are in acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The client must provide true and accurate information relating to the health and history of their pet.
3. The client is responsible for the actions of their pet at all times and must ensure that they are appropriately insured for such actions.
4. Should a pet demonstrate aggressive behaviour, or if it becomes uncontrollable or a nuisance beyond reasonable level, the owner agrees that the pet will be placed elsewhere.
5. If it is deemed necessary, the pet may be put into a traditional boarding establishment with the costs the liability of the owner.
6. Your pet must be registered at a veterinary practice.
7. Payment for appointment services is required on the day of service by cash/bank transfer
8. Payment for pet sitting bookings must be a booking fee of £10 at the time of booking. Payment for services must be on or before the travel date of agreed pet sitting services. Late payments of 3 days or more will result in a £12.50 administration fee. Debts will be pursued.
9. For all pet sitting services there will be a key collection fee of £2.50, plus mileage fees where applicable.
10. Cancellations and refund policy: The £10 booking fee is non-refundable but may be transferable within a 6-month period only. The maximum notice period deadline is 2 weeks prior to commencement of agreed pet sitting services. Payment is required in full if cancellations occur after the notice period. Dates can only be re-arranged at our discretion.
11. Purr-fectly happy pet care are within their right to cancel a booking if any concerns arise or due to health reasons.
12. There will be an additional mileage charge more than 5 miles from CF63, Barry, Vale of Glamorgan.
13. Purr-fectly happy pet care’s Heather Thorne is a Registered veterinary nurse and governed by the code of conduct as laid out by The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. Purr-fectly happy pet care can NOT diagnose or treat your pet as these are services that require a veterinary surgeon.